The Trail Passport Challenge
Our Trail Passport Challenge is a challenge for Muskokans to travel locally and discover Muskoka naturally!
In an effort to increase physical activity among trail enthusiasts the Muskoka Trails Council has initiated a challenge to locals and tourists alike: a challenge to hike a trail from each area within Muskoka. Muskoka is known for its beauty, so we encourage you to get out and experience all of our diverse areas!
We have suggested 6 different trails, and it’s your challenge to visit them all. Throughout this challenge you will notice the benefits of active transportation, and the enjoyment for you and your friends and family.
Those of you who complete this challenge will get your names entered on the MTC website, and will receive a certificate for your successful completion! You can find maps of each of the featured trails on our website!
We welcome you to take this opportunity to experience Muskoka naturally, and in an eco-friendly manner. The beauty of Muskoka’s natural playground awaits you.
Email us a link to your Muskoka travels photos to get listed!
- Enjoy yourself, and stay safe on the trails.
- Look for the Trail Passport Code, clearly marked on the trail head sign of each trail.
- Write down the codes in the spaces provided on this form so that you can send it to us and be featured on our website. Submit your codes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have a camera, take pictures of you and your family / friends on the trail and send them via e-mail for your chance to get your picture on our website.
- Please take all precautions while on the trail. Check out our tips to stay safe, and for information on trail etiquette. Please hike at your own risk, as the Muskoka Trails Council is not responsible for any injuries that may occur while on the trail